This Service Level Agreement (SLA) identifies what NetON customers can typically expect from us with regard to day-to-day online application and website support. It specifies the services and commitments of NetON and the expectations and obligations of the client.
Subject to the full payment of the Software and maintenance fees, technical support shall be provided by telephone, e-mail and via NetON’s web site to up to 3 individuals representing the authorized users per organization.
Subject to the full payment of the Software and maintenance fees:
Inclusions of the SLA
- Any issues arising from CMS updates (excludes issues by specific plugins)
- Requests for minor changes or minor issues that were previously working and not working now
- Advice on usage of the CMS and the NetON developed pages
- Malware scanning and removal
Exclusions of the SLA
- Functional or behavioural site changes or development
- Large scale graphical or styling changes
- Site optimisations for browser compatibility
- Repeat or large scale training requirements
- Sites that are on an older framework
Due to the complex & technical nature of the product provided to you NetON will use our extensive experience and good judgment to determine whether an item of work can be included or excluded within the existing support agreement.
We understand that having your website up is extremely crucial and we employ dedicated staff to make sure our servers are always working. We have a range of servers located worldwide to cater for a location that best suits your demographic. All our servers guarantee a 99.9% uptime. If a server is offline or if you are not happy with a server, we will move you across to another server as soon as we can.
Please note that uptime is calculated on server being down and not code issues. Sometimes as your site upgrades, there might be code issues that will show an error on your website. We will rectify this as soon as we are made aware of this.
Support will be provided between 09:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday AEST Time, excluding any Australian Holidays and limited availability from 26th of December to 2nd of Jan. For any fatal support requests, we request you to send a sms message to your Account Manager at any time (24/7).
There is a dedicated support portal to raise and manage all inquiries, https://support.neton.com.au
Tickets logged via our online system can be made 24-7, 365 days of the year and will automatically generate a unique reference number, which should be quoted in all further communications relating to the issue logged.
There is a dedicated telephone support number for NetON named support contacts to call +61 1300 55 26 44. This number can be used to notify of any urgent requests or to discuss a pending request.
Account Manager Telephone
A client can also call their dedicated account manager on his/her mobile and request support during business hours. Additionally SMS can be sent between 8 am till 8 pm to notify of any fatal or severe priority requests.
Priority Levels and Response times
Support Requests will be addressed in accordance with the assigned priority level.
- Fatal (1): complete loss of all services of the Website and users and the situation is an emergency. NetON will acknowledge within 2 working hours from the time that the call was logged with NetON and shall remedy defects and/or provide a workaround within 1 working day of notification of the problem, with a permanent solution within an agreed timeframe.
- Severe (2): severe loss of service of the Website however, most operations can continue in a restricted fashion. The Vendor will acknowledge within 3 working hours from the time that the call was logged with the Vendor and shall remedy defects and/or provide a workaround within 2 working days.
- Medium (3): a minor loss of service of the Product, the impact is an inconvenience. The Vendor will acknowledge 1 working day from the time that the call was logged with the Vendor and shall remedy defects in the next release of the website or within 1 month.
- Minor (4): no loss of service of the Product; the result is a minor error, incorrect behaviour, or a documentation. The Vendor will acknowledge within 1 working day from the time that the call was logged with the Vendor and the Vendor shall use its reasonable efforts to remedy defects and/or provide a workaround in the next update.
NetON will always endeavour to resolve problems as swiftly as possible. It recognises that the client’s website is a key to its business and that any downtime can cost money.
However, NetON is unable to provide guaranteed resolution times. This is because the nature and causes of problems can vary enormously.
For instance, it may be possible to resolve a fatal server issue in minutes, simply by restarting the server. But if a server fails due to disk error or a hardware fault (also classed as a fatal issue) it may take much longer to get back up and running.
In all cases, NetON will make its best efforts to resolve problems as quickly as possible. It will also provide frequent progress reports to the client.
Reasonable Use Policy
Support is provided to NetON’s clients only and is provided on a ‘reasonable use’ basis. Support usage is actively monitored and reported back to you to ensure a consistently good service for all customers. In the event that we believe your support usage is ‘reasonable limits’ and will have an impact on other customers then a new agreement will be proposed. A mutually acceptable solution of an increase in support fees, an alternative support model, or a reduction of support usage will need to be reached.