The Pages Overview Screen
WordPress Pages work more or less the same as WordPress Posts, please view the Posts overview page to understand the Pages overview page before
Editing WordPress Pages
To edit a pages
- Click on Pages
- When the Page Overview page loads, click on any of the page and that will take you to the edit screen
- All the elements on this page are the same as “Add a Post” page, please click on the link to understand the areas.
- Once you have made the changes click on Update to update your page
Adding a New WordPress Page
- Click on Page on the Dashboard of your admin area
- Click Add New in the Pages drop-down list.
- The Add New Page opens, where you can write a new page for your Blog
- In the Title text box, type a title for the page.
- Type the content of your page in the large text box.
- You can set featured image on the page.
- Set the options for this page.
- Click the Publish button.