Krispy Kreme South Australia
Krispy Kreme is one of the most iconic doughnut brands in the world and in Australia. Krispy Kreme’s story began in the late 1930s, when Vernon Rudolph, the man responsible for these heavenly delights, bought a secret recipe for yeast raised doughnuts off a French chef in New Orleans. The first Krispy Kreme store to open outside of USA was in Australia.
Krispy Kreme South Australia opened its first store in 2014, and in 2018 with a really good brick and mortar presence were looking to take their model online. There were a number of considerations to make sure that the eCommerce solution delivered and connected to all parts of the business.
NetON built a eCommerce solution that fit all the business requirements of Krispy Kreme South Australia including
- Allow customers to order today and receive freshly baked doughnuts tomorrow morning
- Allow customers to sign up to Friends of Krispy Kreme
- Allow business customers to setup fundraising
- Allow customers to order custom designed doughnuts for events etc
- Allow customers to mix and match and fill up their own doughnut box
- Connect eCommerce solution to other parts of the company such as finance, CRM, marketing etc